Industrial Property Tax Solutions was formerly the industrial/complex property tax division of Morrison & Head, LLC (MAHI). In an effort to accelerate growth opportunities in the industrial sector, John Woolard, Managing Partner of MAHI, and Nina Woolard, co-founder, acquired the division.
While the two companies enjoy a favorable working relationship and continue to collaborate on strategic opportunities, the spin-out has enabled us to increase our focus in four key industrial sectors: manufacturing & distribution, energy, media, and marine.
Based in Texas, we support industrial clients across the United States.
Why Choose Industrial Property Tax Solutions
Reasons our clients choose us include the following:
- Size/Focus: Our size and industry focus gives us an advantage when developing and executing complex property tax strategies.
The result for our clients is extraordinary tax savings opportunities that other tax consulting firms overlook due to their high volume, template-driven approach to client engagements.
- Fit: We provide a comprehensive, no-risk property tax savings analysis up front and in writing before our clients engage with us.
The result is a high degree of client confidence in the approach and expected results.
- Performance: We believe the most important criteria for selecting a property tax consultant is performance.
Unlike our competitors, we offer a 100% performance guarantee as our goal is to earn the trust of our clients for the long-term.
In addition to our fees being based on a percentage of the tax savings we achieve for our clients, we are the only complex property tax experts that provide a 100% performance guarantee.
Our proactive approach to identifying and winning complex property tax savings remains unparalleled in the industry as industrial complex property is our only focus.
Lots of companies talk about wanting long-term customer relationships, but none work harder than we do to earn and keep the trust of our clients every day.
Finally, in addition to our stellar track record of delivering millions of dollars of complex industrial property tax savings, our clients tell us they chose us because of our high-level of service.
Property Tax Services
The key to successful property tax reductions for industrial complex capital assets is a thorough knowledge of the unique issues affecting the market value of the subject property, coupled with a technical understanding of the assessor’s evaluation process.
Our industrial complex property tax services include:
- Managing and reducing industrial complex property taxes
- Assessment negotiation & appeal
- Abnormal (economic and functional) obsolescence audits
- Comprehensive machinery, equipment and inventory valuation
- Annual property tax compliance returns
- Property tax incentives and exemption eligibility
- Customized property tax reporting
As industrial complex property tax experts with deep industrial expertise, we provide comprehensive assessment reviews, valuation and appeals services, compliance, tax management, and tax reporting to ensure our clients pay the least amount of property tax possible.